15 Mar COVID-19 Response
Exclusive Services is your trusted partner for document storage, destruction, warehousing, and courier services. We have a dedicated group of individuals taking immediate steps to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission. It’s our goal to continue to provide you with excellent service despite this latest threat.
We are taking all appropriate measures to ensure our staff and work environments are as safe as possible. We have existing plans and training protocols in place and we are implementing additional measures to ensure your safety out of an abundance of caution, including:
1) Enhanced cleaning protocols with a focus on high traffic areas and surfaces.
2) Postponing all customer meetings and site visits through May 1
3) Encouraging employees to work from home wherever practicable. Note that this may result in some temporary service interruptions and administrative delays.
4) Requiring our employees to stay home if they are feeling sick or have been in contact with anyone who is sick
5) Deferring the normal practice of arranging box pickups and large deliveries to future dates.
6) Our offices remain open for regular customer service and order processing. Web store orders will be filled and processed as per usual.
7) We have also added measures to ensure that any individuals returning from travelling in high risk countries will be serving a mandatory 14 day isolation. They will not be able to return to work until this period has commenced and they are symptom free.
However, we are increasing communications and reminders with our guests, partners and employees on important health and safety measures. We hope that the measures undertaken now and over the next several weeks by citizens, health organizations, businesses and government will have a positive impact on controlling the spread of COVID-19.
We are closely monitoring the situation and will adjust our business practices rapidly as required.